Monday 20 July 2009

It was THE SCREENING tonite...


... for Andy's film. It was really good. As were most of the films there. And free wine and snacks aplenty (none of which left in anyone's handbag, ahem). Dan and I dressed up all smartish and a wonderful time was had by all.



Andy is graduating tomorrow, we at teacupfaery central wish him an awesome day.

I've been sewing more blythe bloomers tonite. But I've run out of white thread. Oh no! They should be ready tomorrow night though.

I'm intending to get an early (for me) night tonight so I can read more of Clive Barker's 'Damnation Game'. I still haven't finished the blooming SSC reroot, though I have fixed Mallory's eyemech and hair issues, with loads of help from Dan. Her hair is now brushable and lovely. She's currently balanced in a pint glass as her little licca legs don't fit on a stand.

Night night interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment