Wednesday 12 August 2009

My latest Strawberry Shortcake outfit commission


Butterfly print cotton skirt with knit bodice in red and pink blend with silver glitter and pompom trim to skirt. Decorated with seed beads. Matching helmet decorated with vintage flower bead, seed beads and sequin.

I am working on a couple more commission projects this week. When they are done I really need to finish Nora's reroot. And I have a secret project planned for my mum. Ssssh!



We went to see our friend Andy's band, Mechanical Spaniard, performing at a 'battle of the bands' in the Supper Club on Tuesday night. A delightful time was had by all. I forgot to charge my camera though, so very few photos to be had. Edele, my chocolate sweet scents doll, came along. She likes supporting local bands. And Guinness, we all like Guinness.


No comments:

Post a Comment