Friday 11 September 2009

Holiday Update...

I am back at work in the Atlantic Point emporium now, and in university again from Monday, so I've decided to release my Winter Holiday ideas now, before I run out of time. I didn't want to do anything overly 'Christmassy', no red-green domination. Instead I wanted to create a snow white, ice blue and candy coloured collection. 'Nutcracker... Land of Sweets' comes to min. So we have Candy Fluff cardigans and helmets for 'cakes and blythes, winter animal printed cotton party dresses, lots of pompom trim, and very special textured cotton bloomers shot through with silver.

Candy Fluff Blythe Cadigan with Ruffle Bloomers

Flump Cardigan and Flump Helmet for Strawberry Shortcake

Snowfall dress for Blythe, with very special beading detail

Sugar Almond Dress for Blythe

I may add a few more 'cake cardigans over the weekend, most likely Sunday night as I'm working all weekend. Photos will be added to my flickr whenever anything is ready to go. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment