Saturday 26 September 2009

Thank you for a fantastic day!

It was my birthday today, and Dan and I took the Blythe girls to Birmingham for a meet up with lots of fantastic dolly friends. Had a really brilliant day. Posting a couple of my favourite shots here, lots more being added to my flickr. I'm having my birthday drink of rum and dr. pepper now while sorting them out.


The lovely Persephone, my Veronica Lace. A birthday present from my Dad.


Jellybean, in her perfect outfit. A BigSmudge helmet and fantastic Eurotrash dress which Dan bought for me, all by himself. Loves :)


Beatrix Von Battenburg, in her favorite Eurotrash number.

We had Wagamama dinner (yummy chicken katsu) and fancy cheesecake (for me, and banoffi pie for Dan) in Selfridges for tea. And we bought some new shoes, boots, stockings and glasses from Blythe Desires. Lovely day all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment